[FWDLK] Happy Birthday, U. S. Marine Corps

[FWDLK] Happy Birthday, U. S. Marine Corps

Not really Forward Look related, unless you want to
count Sgt. Carter's POV in "Gomer Pyle USMC", but
today marks the 226th birthday of the United States
Marine Corps.

(POV = "Privately Owned Vehicle")

(Sgt. Carter's POV = a '60 Phoenix 2drHt.)

(I wouldn't've brought up the Pyle series, which I
believe was as much an embarrassment to most other
Marines as it was to me personally, but I was really
desperate for a FWDLK reference...)

LCpl Sealey M.K. MOS 3043 (Supply Admin Clerk)
USMC 1980-84