Re: [FWDLK] Happy Birthday, U. S. Marine Corps

Re: [FWDLK] Happy Birthday, U. S. Marine Corps

Salute! John in WI

Mike Sealey wrote:

Not really Forward Look related, unless you want to
count Sgt. Carter's POV in "Gomer Pyle USMC", but
today marks the 226th birthday of the United States
Marine Corps.

(POV = "Privately Owned Vehicle")

(Sgt. Carter's POV = a '60 Phoenix 2drHt.)

(I wouldn't've brought up the Pyle series, which I
believe was as much an embarrassment to most other
Marines as it was to me personally, but I was really
desperate for a FWDLK reference...)

LCpl Sealey M.K. MOS 3043 (Supply Admin Clerk)
USMC 1980-84