[FWDLK] Anyone Have '58 Regal Lancer Pics?

[FWDLK] Anyone Have '58 Regal Lancer Pics?

I was answering a friend's questions about '50s Dodges
and was surprised to see that I had no '58 Regal
Lancer pics on my hard drive.

If anyone has any, would they please be so kind as to
send them?

And if anyone has links to a site with Regal Lancer
pics, I suspect the whole list might be interested, as
I know there are still a few who have never seen one...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K 2dr Hardtop