[FWDLK] Please identify:

Greetings!
I have a horn ring (Chrome)from a Plymouth (?) with these numbers on the
inside: 1616766D6 (this last 6 could be a G) and CB24733.  Does anyone
know what these numbers say?  This is for sell if anyone is interested
let me know and I'll try and send a picture.  It has a lot of pits but
other then that it is solid.
Tim
55 NY