[FWDLK] MOPAR but not Fwdlook related

Anyone see the movie Joe Dirt?  Actually I found it pretty amusing. The 69
"Daytona" used in the movie is up for auction on e-bay.  I thought the
description on how they turned a pretty nice 69 Charger into the ratty old
"Joe Dirt" car interesting.  The car abounds with fake "rust" (wish the rust
on my dodge was only painted on).
Thought others might be interested in taking a look.
Item # 597578907

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597578907&r=0&t=0

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer