[FWDLK] king pins for 56 Dodge

I am having a bear of a time finding a king pin set. Of all the usual
sources only Kanter and Rare Parts have them right now. I understand that
the v8's king pins use a bushing in the bottom and a needle bearing on the
top and the 6's use 2 bushings.  The rare Parts kit comes with 4 bushings
not the needle bearings.
If that is the case I have to order the kit from Kanter. Kanter quoted me a
price for the the kit and said i needed to buy the needle bearings as 2
separate parts.  It sounds to me like it may be a 6 cyl kit and separate
bearings to make it a v8 kit.
If this is the case I should be ok.
Can anyone confirm if my understanding (from the Service Manual)  about the
needle bearings is correct?

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer