From: Adam Hamler [mailto:Chekylookr@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 2:04 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] A little about me.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Adam and I have been restoring a 1961 Plymouth Savoy.  I finally
finished it and only three days later somebody decided to throw a rock
through the back glass.  It is very unfortunate and i am have a heck of time
locating a new one.  I live in Southern California and also have a 1961 2dr.
Plymouth Fury, still in the process.  I desperately need help in finding
that
back glass, so if anybody has any information, please contact me.  Nice
meeting you all.

Adam