[FWDLK] Calendar Entries

Title: Message
Hi All,

I've posted the 21 entries for this year at http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/ .  If your photo is not there, it means I did not receive it yet, so drop me a line.  There is no particular order to the grouping; it's roughly the order in which they were received.

Voting will begin Friday!

-Dave

PS- John Paxos and Nixk Sperduto -- I received your pics, and will squeeze them in there somewhere.