[FWDLK] story w/o end

I would thank all who have taken a look at my "story w/o end"
pages and send me an e-mail about them. I can't answer to all but
very thanks. I've put your messages on the guest pages (i'had to
put another page !!), sorry if i've forgoten one...
The guestbook is at http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/guest.htm
Thanks again and long live Imperial ...

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)