[FWDLK] 1956 (?) MoPar Radiator for free (shipping only)

[FWDLK] 1956 (?) MoPar Radiator for free (shipping only)

I have a 1956(?) radiator that I pulled from my 59 Dodge to put the correct one in. I don't want to just dump it and thought someone may want it for the cost of shipping. The part # is 1624046. The part number tag also has CB and D56 stamped on it. It does not have a transmission cooler so may be from a stick car(?) Drop me a line if you can use it.

James Zurek
1959 Dodge, Custom Royal Lancer