Re: [FWDLK] Fluctuating oil pressure

I do not suspect the guage at this time but it is a possibility.  IT is the
factory guage and sending unit.  On this car the "Check Guages" light came
on and a bell statrted ringing.  I will check the service manual to see it
they are all triggered by the same sensor.
For anyone interested here is a link to an oil filter study,  It basically
say the Fram is not a good choice.  The things they say about valve train
noise are true wit my engine.

http://members.nbci.com/minimopar/oilfilterstudy.html

Scott