[FWDLK] Fluctuating oil pressure

This is forwardlook related only to the extentthat if I cant fix this first
thing Fri morning I will not be able to make the trip to Carlisle. (Its is
now 11:30 PM thurs eastern time and I was plannin on heading to Carlisle at
6:00 in the morning)

Tonight on my 93 Dodge Caravan 3.0 the oil pressure started fluctuating. The
pressure would drop to zero then come backup for a few minutes then drop
back to zero.   I just changed the oil about 3 weks ago and the level is
fine.  Is this a sign of a bad  pump? In my experience they usually go out
all at once ant dont come back.    I have a Fram oil filter on it and have
read on other boards that these are t obe avoided at all costs, could the
filter be bad and the relief valve be kicking in and out?  I will try a new
filter first thing in the morning.

Scott