Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth - Dodge - RADIAL TIRES

Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth - Dodge - RADIAL TIRES

Regarding radial tires on your Plymouth...... I had radials on my '57
Belvedere for the first few years I drove the car, then replaced with
the original 7.50x14's..... and it was like the difference between night
and day.  The car felt so much better with the original tires.....
steered much easier (no power steering).

By the way, many thanks on responses on stuck engine.  Have removed
crankshaft and only two pistons were stuck.  Only one remains, but have
that cylinder soaking in brake fluid even as we speak.  I'm sure I will
have more questions in the long journey to returning a survivor to the
road!!

Steve