Re: [FWDLK] Enough!

One thing we must all remember when entering our thoughts into mail is that many
folks whom we don't know will also be reading what we write.

We have agreed that this is a family proposition which includes the young people
who either belong to the list or read their parent's FWDLK mail.

For one, my 10 year old nephew reads this and I am sure there are many other
kids and young teens who like FWDLK cars who also look to the "list" as a source
of good information.

If we keep this in mind, I'm sure all of the great sources of knowledge - from
which we all benefit - will continue.

Brian
D500s in MI