Re: [FWDLK] Exner Concept Revealed

FWIW, this car lived in Pacifica, CA for a number of
years; knowing Pacifica's climate intimately, having
lived there until I was 12, and again for five years
in the '90s, I would imagine rust would be a big issue
on anything made of steel or iron.

I also remember reading that the Simca engine had been
replaced by one from a Datsun.

Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban