Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth 150 mph speedometers

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth 150 mph speedometers

All

Can anyone out there tell me if the 150 mph speedometer was in any other
Plymouth model besides the '57 Fury in 1957.  In other words, the 318cid,
FP31, V800, 290hp engine with 2x4bbl carburation was an available option in
all '57 models (except the Plaza).  Did the Belvedere and Savoy with the V800
engine have a 150mph speedometer?  I have a '57 Belv. Cvt with a 150 speedo
in it and I'm sure the guy took it out of a Fury and put it in the car.  I'll
leave it in if it was available with the option.
Thanks in advance.
John Paxos