[FWDLK] Exner Concept Revealed

Okay, y'all, here is the ad that piqued my curiosity and why I asked the
list about the three mag. articles:

>From the Jan 17th "Arizona Republic" newspaper:

"Virgil Exner Concept Car, see Road & Track- April 1959 and Collectible
Automobiles- Dec 1994 & April 1998.  Will sell or consider partnership for
restoration.  (520)636-2482 "

I was thinking of the XNR roadster or the K-200 or other "missing" concepts
done by Exner Senior.  I have no interest in the Simca done by Exner Junior.

Perhaps one of you do.  You are welcome to call on the ad.

Wayne
300s in Texas