[FWDLK] URL and Ford and WPC Museum

Hello all,I want to thank for the great responses I got from many of you
concerning the URL and the Musea from Ford and WPC.
I am planning a trip to Zephyrhills and there was a way to go to tampa
flying over detroit without any extra costs,to make the story short ,hope to
go to Ford and WPC another time,but thanks for all the responces,have a good
weekend,Dirk,Voorburg Holland