[FWDLK] Shocks

Hi to all,
   I have 2 NOS front shocks P/N 1820422 for the 1955-1956 DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial  1" diam Standard Duty Oriflow.  Not in the boxes and would need a fresh coat of paint.  If any one would be interested in them please Email me privately.
Thanks
Jack in good Ol Shinglehouse (Keep the bad weather West of us John in Wisconsin)