[FWDLK] Body Bolt Removal

I was lucky enough to get all but 3 body mount bolts out.  There are 2 all
the way to the rear of the trunk rusted beyond recognition these I can cut
out with a dremmel or die grinder.
There is one body bolt in the passenger compartment that is frozen in place.
The nut is off and it will spin in the hole but it looks like it is frozen
in the sleeve. It has been soaked in Kroil for 2 weeks. It us sunk about 1/2
inch down in a cup so I cant get to it with a grining wheel. I tried
hammering, heating and even pressing it up out of the hole with my floor
jack but it won't budge. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. If not
my next step is to drill down into the bolt head using progressively larger
bits until the head comes off.
Thanks
Scott
1956 DOdge Custom Royal Lancer