[FWDLK] LA Area - Re: [FWDLK] Kepich Exhaust Systems

[FWDLK] LA Area - Re: [FWDLK] Kepich Exhaust Systems

I got the impression that his pipes are not in stock per se, but that
he bends them up, according to original specs, when an order comes in. This
is really no different than the muffler shop down the street that has access
to the specs (many do). The skill of the bending machine operator is
paramount. I, too, would like to hear other experiences with Kepich.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a shop in the Los Angeles area
that has the patterns for forward look cars?

John Compton