Re: [FWDLK] Kepich Exhaust Systems

Don't know about LA, but about seven years ago I had a custom shop here in west
Michigan bend and install a new set (not ss) of dual exhaust tail pipes,
mufflers and header pipes on my 57 Dodge 325 hemi - for $175 that included a
lifetime guarantee!

The shop merely matched the original pipe's bends and fit them perfectly - I
don't think this kind of thing is rocket science!

They are still fine and haven't needed repair or replacement yet either. Is it
really worth it to go the extra $$ for stainless? I did go for the ss on a 61
Continental convert for many times the cost of the Dodge and didn't notice any
difference in performance durability.

Brian
57 D500s in Icy Michigan