[FWDLK] CRANKSHAFT

Hello Everyone

I have a friend that is in need of a crankshaft for a 56 dodge 315 or
335.
If anyone has one or knows where one can be located please email back.
he has a texan that he is trying to get going for the Northern Neck AACA

national tour this may.If anyone else is intrested in doing the tour
information
will be in next AACA magazine.This is a first time tour of its kind
allowing cars
up to 1958 to drive.

Thanks
Mike Milstead