[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Grill Tooth

I am in desperate need of a right side outer grill tooth for a 56 Dodge
Custom Royal Lancer.  The Custom Royal has 6 grill tooth extensions (3 on
each side) that bolt on to the center grill. I would be willing to buy the
whole set if someone has it available.

I bought a complete Coronet Grill in excellent condition, before I learned
that there is a difference from the Royal and Custom Royal.  I would be
willing to trade it for a complete Custom Royal Grill if anyone is in the
reverse situation that I find myself in.

Thanks,
Scott