[FWDLK] Kepich, Kanter

I put a Kepich exhaust system on my 65 Riviera. The fit was good, but not
perfect. One of the bends was a little off, causing the pipe to rattle
against the floorboards--very annoying. I would probably just have a local
muffler shop make one up for me if I had it to do again.

I have had good experiences with the products from Kanter, however, and am
planning to buy a complete brake rebuild set from them for my 60 Saratoga.

Brion
Laguna Beach, CA