Re: [FWDLK] Kepich, Kanter, K....

 Ditto experience with Kepich as Dirk in the NL.  And Kanter, no way.
Ultimately I choose swap meet and plan ahead if I knew a pipe was going bad,
or local muffler shop (yes).  However local shops may not be galvanized?
Believe the pipe from Kepich was not galvanized either?
There is an old timer that is at most swap meets and advertises in Hemmings
etc, Burt Waldron.  Was here in Michigan, thinks he at least winters in
Florida.  Check out your hemmings, he seems to be a decent sort, tho have no
personal experience
Believe he WILL be at upcoming Zephyrhills...

Lars
in beautiful snowy white West Michigan, USA