[FWDLK] Seat Covers

Well, I've accumulated some funds, and I've decided its high time I took care of my seats. As far as I know, nobody is currently reproducing seat covers for my 1965 Dodge Polara 500 covertible (Bucket seats, same frames as other 64-65 B and C bodies).
    So. . . does anyone know of some places that have NOS seat covers for Mopars, or covers sewn from NOS materials?
    My main concern is that the new covers are exactly original. I'm not doing a concours restoration but with something as pricey as seats, I'd like to come as close as possible. Since I'm gonna spend some money, I might as well spend enough to do it right. For that reason also, I'm going to have the covers installed by my local trim shop, which has already done a superb job on my convertible top.
    Thanks in advance for any leads you can give me.

                                                                            Dave Casey