From: Dave Casey <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Seat Covers
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:38:02 -0600

Well, I've accumulated some funds, and I've decided its high time I took
care of my seats. As far as I know, nobody is currently reproducing seat
covers for my 1965 Dodge Polara 500 covertible (Bucket seats, same frames
as other 64-65 B and C bodies).
    So. . . does anyone know of some places that have NOS seat covers for
Mopars, or covers sewn from NOS materials?
    My main concern is that the new covers are exactly original. I'm not
doing a concours restoration but with something as pricey as seats, I'd
like to come as close as possible. Since I'm gonna spend some money, I
might as well spend enough to do it right. For that reason also, I'm going
to have the covers installed by my local trim shop, which has already done
a superb job on my convertible top.
    Thanks in advance for any leads you can give me.

Dave Casey