[FWDLK] UPdates to my website -- more forward look models up!

[FWDLK] UPdates to my website -- more forward look models up!

Just thought I'd let all you Forward Lookers know that I've finished adding
the 1/43rd scale Forward Look models (all that I own so far, that is) to my
website, which augments the 1/18th, 1/24th and 1/25th scales which were put
up previously.   I still have more Forward Look models to put up in other
scales, and several thousand other models as well (that's NOT a misprint),
and this is going to be an ongoing project for some time, so be sure to
check back often.  One of the other Forward Look models which will make it's
appearance on the website soon will be one that I just purchased today -- a
Tango Red '55 Chrysler 300 in Johnny Lightening's American Chrome series.
The model was previously released in Cloud White.

http://www.geocities.com/finsnchrome/finsnchrome.html

Regards,

Ross

'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"