[FWDLK] fake Adventurer?

There's a 1957 "Adventurer" for sale on Collector Car Online.  I have
written the seller.  It appears to be all wrong, and I believe the car is a
Fireflite with a doctored-up engine compartment.  Just warning all of you
who may be searching for things....

If I get a reply from the seller, I will let you know.

Here's the car:
<http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?6237314>

Ed
1957 DeSoto Firedome