Re: [FWDLK] fake Adventurer?

Ed,

That is a pretty poor restoration if it is an Adventurer!  The nameplate on
the rear fenders is "Fireflite".  If it was an Adventurer, it should say
"Adventurer" and is missing the Forward Look logo on the rear fenders.
Also, if it was an Adventurer, there should be five trim strips on the top
of the trunk lid.   Cannot make out the namplate on the front fender - it
looks like Adventurer.   But, if was an Adventurer, there should be nothing
there.  The Firedome and Fireflite hardtops had "Sportsman" nameplates at
that location, though.

As for the interior, the seats are done in the style of the Firedome, never
mind the Fireflite or Adventurer.  The pictures do not show enough of the
front door panels to determine what series they are from.  I am unable to
find a photo of an interior shot of the rear panels of an Adventurer to
compare to this one.  The rear interior panels are incorrect for either a
Firedome or Fireflite hardtop.

Finally, if it is a 1957 Adventurer, it should be a 345-cid hemi, not a
341-cid.   Would like to hear his reply, if you get one.

Bill
Vancouver, BC