Re: [FWDLK] crossram linkage

I have a Chrysler Service Reference Book, #147, called Ram Induction Fuel
System.
On page 7 there is a detailed diagram of the complete linkage setup from gas
pedal to carburettor for crossram.
For your mission, this booklet is a must have.
Anyone who has ever seen these booklets will know how great they are. They lay
everything out in plain english-unlike the manual, and they also include all
those important hints that the manual misses, with detailed pictures.
And no I am not trying to sell any.
If you like, I could send you an email picture of the diagram.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,
Auckland, New Zealand.