[FWDLK] (Kein Thema)

Hi, all friends and other Forwardlookers! Please forgive me, that's not
clubrelative. Me and my friends of our local band 'UND' spent the last 3
month to produce a CD at home (rockmusic). Now I have time again to care for
my 4-wheeled baby and I'm happy to have finished that music-project. If you
like to, please visit our homepage at www.mp3.com/und-de. Any feedback is
appreciated! Have a nice christmas time, friends!
Best regards Olaf from Kiel/Germany
58 NewYorker coupe