[FWDLK] Survivor MOPAR FS Not Forwardlook

[FWDLK] Survivor MOPAR FS Not Forwardlook

This is not forwardlook related but I had to let this group know of a car I
found for sale.
It is a 1966 Plymouth Belevedere II, 2 door dardtop, 318 v8 with power
windows.  This car has 26k, yes 26K original miles and is flawless except to
some MINOR rust spots begining to show in the r/s quarter. Even has a like
new trunk mat.
I do not have any place to store it properly or I would buy it right now.
Asking proce is $4,000
I do not know the seller.
If you are interested please e-mail me off the list.
Scott