[FWDLK] medallion club & all star awards.

[FWDLK] medallion club & all star awards.

Hi all.
Does anybody know the story on the Forward Look Medallion Club?
I have some items of Forward Look jewellery with the Medallion Club logo on
but do not know the story behind it.
My guess is it was something to do with dealerships and sales/marketing
targets etc.
Also could the All-Star Salesman awards be a later version on the same
theme?
Any guesses?

Regards,
Ian.