From: gl pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Fw: Disc Brake conversion set-up for 62 Mopars (and
      earlier)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:23:39 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: gl pavlovich To: 62-65 Mail List Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 6:46 PM Subject: Disc Brake conversion set-up for 62 Mopars (and earlier)

Mopar group, I came across what I thought was a good deal for swapping disc brakes on our early Mopars. I just purchased a kit for my Poly stroker car (should receive it next week) but thought I would pass on the information if any of you are interested:

AAJ Inc.
Chrysler Products
Portland, Oregon
Disc brake conversions for all '55-'62 Mopars

Check out this guy's web site at http://www.artistic-design.com/aaj.htm ;
aajinc@xxxxxxxxxx for e-mail, or phone Roger Thomason (503) 774-2626.

$399 complete plus shipping ($27 to me in So. Cal.) for my Mopar. This price is a whole lot less expensive than Master Power Brake, $599 and you must ship your spindles to them! Anyhow, when I find good ideas or vendors to help us in our hobby I feel compelled to pass it on. Take care, Gary Pavlovich.