[FWDLK] alternator bracket

             hi again, i think there was some discussion on changing from
generator to alternator, i have a problen on this too. the 361 i'm installing
in my 61 dodge is from a 59 which came with a generator which is mounted on
the exhaust manifold. there are no holes in the head for the alternator
brackets, does anyone know how to do this without changing the head from a
newer engine? thanks again for all the info.  stokie