[FWDLK] Mopar Parts numbers and ID's

Season's Greetings, Members,

   As with many of you, I have various parts laying about the place which I cannot readily identify.
I believe nearly all of them are from the 57-60 era. I have the Chrysler Parts List Passenger Car 1955-1958 Book, and a convenient section in the back lists Part Numbers numerically. Very handy, except that the parts I have are not listed. There are gaps in the sequence. Does anybody know why this is?
were some numbers assigned to parts which then were discontinued or recalled(?).I suppose I should crosscheck my 1959 Parts Book to see if the missing numbers are there.
   Meanwhile, if anybody has some spare time, here are a few of the parts i am trying to identify:

exhaust manifold----1634724
Intake  manifold------1822004
Intake                    1859228
Intake                    1859229