[FWDLK] 2001 FLML Calendar Update & Ordering Information

[FWDLK] 2001 FLML Calendar Update & Ordering Information

Hi All,

Unfortunately, the calendars will NOT be done in time for Christmas.
We're not sure when they'll be done exactly, but we're hoping before the
end of the year.  For those of you who have been on the list for a few
years, you know we always run into this problem... so...  I'll be
posting a "card" you can print from Microsoft Word for those of you
who'd like to give one as a gift; it'll show a small picture of the
calendar, as well as a customizable note promising them a calendar upon
it's completion.

Anyway, the cost is pretty much the same as last year.  They're $10
each, with a flat rate on shipping of $3.50, no matter how many
calendars you order, or where you are in the world.  It makes things a
lot easier that way.

New this year is the ability to order your calendars online with Visa or
MasterCard through a web page at http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2001
.  The online payments are being handled by PayPal.  For those of you
not familiar with PayPal, it's the Internet's #1 online payment
service.  It's fast, easy, and secure.  (Many of you may already be
familiar with PayPal due to their association with eBay.)

Of course, I'll still be accepting money orders & checks in the mail
just like last year at:

FORWARD LOOK CALENDAR
Dave Stragand
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA 15223

(Please make checks payable to Dave Stragand)

Even though it's not finished printing yet, we'll begin taking orders
immediately.  As is my usual 'spiel', the profits we receive as a result
of the calendar sales are what makes this mailing list possible.  The
money goes to computer hardware and software for the web site, events
like our tent at Chryslers at Carlisle, and other various expenses we
incur as costs throughout the year.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted a picture this year, and Happy
Holidays to all!

-Dave