[FWDLK] Pictures of my Resto Project

I finally got around to putting the pictures of my 1956 Dodge Custom Royal
Lancer Restoration project up on an MSN photo site.  Nothing fancy and not
much text but it does chronicle what I have done so far.
For those of you thinking of engine swaps I have some close ups of the
placement and alignment of the engine mounts in the "Engine" folder.
I wont have the new mounts and pedestals for a little while but I will post
updates as I move along.

You can see the pictures at:

http://communities.msn.com/1956Dodge

Scott