Re: [FWDLK] 6-12 v conversion

<< << I'm sorry I wasn't very clear about my application. I have a 66 300 12v
  alternator equiped vehicle. I've replaced the alternator,regulator, checked
all
  grounds, >>
    John; Generators had trouble trying to put out enough power at low RPM.
The alternator should have fixed that problem. Two things come to mind; low
engine RPM, Or low alternator RPM. You might need a smaller pulley on the
alternator to increase its RPM.             <>Roy<>

     Roy Asbjornsen
     Puyallup Washington
     55 Firedome 2/d h/t
     72 Mercedes 350SL roadster >>