Re: [FWDLK] Classicfabrication.com - Floor Pans for your Dodge

Re: [FWDLK] Classicfabrication.com - Floor Pans for your Dodge andPlymouth

Have any of you used any of the replacement floor pans and rockers from
Classicfabrication, or any other source??   Did you have good results?/
How was the fit?   Were the panels pretty close to original with proper
recessed sections, etc.?   The floor support sections seem to be the most
crucial area of the floor pans.  These are decent on my parts car, but all
but gone on the project car.   Thanks to all who respond!  George

                              (2) 58 Belvedere 2 d hdtps

(1) 58 Belvedere 2 d hdtp (Parts Car)