[FWDLK] 58 Dodge tail lights

I scrounging around for old parts, I came across a set of 58 Dodge tail
light lens'.  This is one tail/brake lens and one backup lens to fit one
side.  These are Dietz replacement lens and are still in the boxes but the
boxes are in bad shape.  The lens are dusty but look great, they were in an
old barn, believe it or not.  If any one on the list needs these I will take
$20 shipping included OBO.  Email me direct if you want these.

Dave

MOPAR's love mountains like Mountaineers love MOPARS.