[FWDLK] Danbury Mint 1958 Fury!

All,

Just got the flyer from Danbury mint on the 1958 Fury models. If it is as
good as the photos show, then it will be excellent. They measured Michael
Morris' Fury for the model. It has everything where it needs to be. Golden
Commando, Torqueflite, power steering and brakes, jiffy jet bag, dual
antennas, ALL doors open (even the gas door), the trunk is grey and the
spare has the jack and the metal cover to protect the whitewall. The only
thing I noticed from the photods that is not right is the small seam under
the rear end of the doors in the rocker (not the front fender seam) and the
pattern on the trunkmat (boo hoo). My order will be in the mail A.S.A.P.

I wonder if there is enough demand if they will produce a Belvedere?

Larry

DROOL, DROOL  :-)