Re: [FWDLK] Danbury Mint 1958 Fury!

Well it's not very often we get items like this before you guys.
Dan Corrigan kindly ordered two of these models for myself and a Kiwi buddy
with a 58 Fury.
They turned up a couple of weeks ago...and they sure are nice!
Very accurate.
Opening hood showing detailed engine bay, with distributor, dist. advance,
spark plug leads, battery cables, detailed battery, air cleaner decals,
detailed Jiffy-Jet bag-you name it-detail city!
Inside reveals details such as fold forward seats, headliner, speedo numbers, a
steering wheel that actually turns the front wheels, and real carpet! Although
the gold trim on the door panels is one of this models inaccuracies, it is one
of very few.
Opening fuel door with cap.
Dual rear antennaes.
License plate frame.
Trunk shows spare wheel, jack and brace, with correct blue inside trunk. Don't
know about the steel spare tire cover though-were they factory?
Underside there is total detail, right down to trans cooler lines, and a little
wire that goes to the reverse light. And a made in China sticker which removed
easily!
These are quality detailed models, and worth every cent.
Did I hear that there was going to be a "Christine" model produced by Danbury's
or Franklin?
Glenn.
57 Fury.
New Zealand.