[FWDLK] More on the junkyard.

I know this may open up some flood gates with requests, but since this place
will be no more, i'll offer.
I'll most likely be going back to Kobers in a couple of weeks. If anyone
wants me to look for anything, let me know. I'm not real good at picking out
the different years of forward looks besides 55 and 56. If you tell me how
to identify, like a serial number plate with the year on it, I'll look. I
know there are probably a dozen 55-56's and I know there's one 56 wagon
there. I think I still even remember where it is.

Let me know.

The guys prices are usually very fair. I can ship stuff I find to you.

Or if anyone in the NJ area that wants to go, we could try and organize a
group trip.
I'm hoping to go on Jun 3rd. Very Early in the morning since I think they
close at noon.

Nick