[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto Brake hoses and other stuff

[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto Brake hoses and other stuff

hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I've had time to mess around w/ my '57 DeSoto,
but now I'm trying to make time.  There are a few things it needs to
make it roadworthy, mainly just rubber things like radiator hoses,
brake hoses, belts, etc.

Does anybody know of a good source for stuff like this?  Most of the
local auto parts stores, like Yates and NAPA, haven't been able to
help me out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
-Andy Garland