[FWDLK] 1960 Plymouth savoy. HELP!!

Hello all.... I am looking for a 1960  Plymouth, or Dodge, slant 6
dampener. You know.... the front pulley on the crankshaft.  I understand
that this is  a one year only, full size car part. I have been looking
EVERYwhere for this part. I do have a newer dampener but my belts will
not line up with it. If you have one or know of where one might be...
PLEASE e mail me! I am SO close to having this car on the road after 8
years of working on it. Ok, so I did take a little time off from it in
those 8 years. lol!
Thank you in advance.
And if you can help me..... I'll give you a cookie!!
Don aka dampenerless in Seattle.