[FWDLK] Ebay "adventurer"

Many of you already know this, I'm sure...

The seller of the 1957 DeSoto Adventurer on Ebay has modified his ad, now
stating that the engine is probably a Firedome, as the valve covers
definately say FireDome on them, and the engine number starts with S25.
Probably a Firedome-Adventurer hybrid.

I'm glad seller acknowledged this, since he didn't reply to my email
directly, leading me to believe he might be less that "straight up" on this.

Good luck to any interested buyers, and I'd be very interested in learning
more about this car should one of you purchase it.

Ed Petrus