[FWDLK] Populuxe Book - 55 Plym on cover

[FWDLK] Populuxe Book - 55 Plym on cover

Hi all,
I just picked up a book from the clearance shelf of my local Barnes & Nobel
called "Populuxe" From Tailfins and TV Dinners To Barbie Dolls and Fallout
Shelters, by Thomas Hine. The cover features  the tail end of a 55 Plymouth.
 The book takes a look at american consumption and popular during the
decade of 1954 to 1964. There are 24 pages devoted to Automobile Styling
with a full page covering our hero Virgil Exner. And and get this, at least
four other pictures/drawings of Forwardlook cars inside.  Including my
personal favorite a tail end view of a 56 Belevedere with a jet fighter in
the background.

The book was $7.99 and I think there were about 4 more on the shelf, If
anyone wants one let me know.

Scott